Claim the ability- Strong enough
Looking at current military strength of India, we claim the ability to over power any other nation.
To make sense of it- To understand
As I have joined new project I have been reading documents to make sense of it.
To carry less heat- Less aggressive
The mails sent by the previous manager carried less heat as compared to the present one.
Full Gusto- With energy, with great enthusiasm
Once I got the interview call I started preparing for the interview with full Gusto.
Too exiting a prospect
Travelling at client location is too exiting a prospect.
Quintessential(Adj): perfect example
He was the quintessential professional, dignified and gracious, a quiet hero.
Shudder- shiver in fear
Shudder with horror to think what these children would have gone through.
Indebted
When you’re indebted to someone, you owe that person something. It could be that you owe money, or it could be you’re just grateful for a nice thing the person did.
Looking at current military strength of India, we claim the ability to over power any other nation.
To make sense of it- To understand
As I have joined new project I have been reading documents to make sense of it.
To carry less heat- Less aggressive
The mails sent by the previous manager carried less heat as compared to the present one.
Full Gusto- With energy, with great enthusiasm
Once I got the interview call I started preparing for the interview with full Gusto.
Too exiting a prospect
Travelling at client location is too exiting a prospect.
Quintessential(Adj): perfect example
He was the quintessential professional, dignified and gracious, a quiet hero.
Shudder- shiver in fear
Shudder with horror to think what these children would have gone through.
curt
brief, esp. to the point of rudeness; terse or brusque: a curt reply
adjective
- The definition of curt is a statement, response or reply that is very short and potentially rude
When you’re indebted to someone, you owe that person something. It could be that you owe money, or it could be you’re just grateful for a nice thing the person did.
No comments:
Post a Comment